Inflammatory bowel disease/Related Articles
< Inflammatory bowel disease
Revision as of 22:26, 11 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Inflammatory bowel disease, or pages that link to Inflammatory bowel disease or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Inflammatory bowel disease. Needs checking by a human.
- Colon (anatomy) : The segment of large intestine between the cecum and the rectum including the ascending colon, the transverse colon, the descending colon, and the sigmoid colon.
- Gastroenteritis : Inflammation of any segment of the gastrointestinal tract from esophagus to rectum. Causes of gastroenteritis are many including genetic, infection, hypersensitivity, drug effects, and cancer.
- Irritable bowel syndrome : A disorder with chronic or recurrent colonic symptoms without a clearcut etiology.
- Lactobacillus plantarum : Gram-positive aerotolerant bacteria, commonly found in many fermented food products as well as anaerobic plant matter.
- Probiotics : Live microbial dietary supplements which beneficially affect the host animal's intestinal microbial balance.