Gun control/Related Articles
< Gun control
Revision as of 22:01, 11 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Gun control, or pages that link to Gun control or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Gun control. Needs checking by a human.
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- Branch Davidians : Religious sect led by David Koresh in Waco, Texas; raided in 1993 by the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF).
- Columbine High School massacre : The mass murder of 25 people on April 20, 1999, in Columbine High School, Littleton, Colorado, United States.
- Conservapedia : Conservative wiki encyclopedia project founded by Andrew Schlafly as an alternative to Wikipedia and its "liberal bias", instead preferring conservative Christian and Republican Party viewpoints.
- Gun : Either a general term for firearm, or a type of artillery with a relatively long barrel with respect to caliber, giving the projectile a fairly flat trajectory
- Rudy Giuliani : Member, Iraq Study Group; Republican presidential candidate and mayor of New York City from 1994 to 2001.
- Sarah Palin : (1964–) Governor of Alaska (2006–2009) and Republican Party vice presidential nominee (2008).
- Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution : That Amendment to the Constitution of the United States addressing the "right to keep and bear arms", usually interpreted as referring to firearms