Revision as of 23:21, 11 September 2009 by Daniel Mietchen (Robot: encapsulating subpages template in noinclude tag)
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Grape. Needs checking by a human.
- French republican calendar : Calendar instituted by the National Convention after the French Revolution, as a reform of the Gregorian calendar, that would help to divorce the new republic from its Catholic predecessor.
- Fruit : The parts of a plant containing its seeds, usually held in or around a pulpy covering.
- Imidacloprid : A chloronicotinyl insecticide that acts on the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor.
- Migration (agriculture) : In pre-agricultural hunter-gatherer societies, the practice of following biological migration of game animals or successive maturation of wild food plants.
- South Africa : The southernmost African nation; population about 50,000,000.
- Vitamin C : Required by a few mammalian species, including humans and higher primates. It is water-soluble and is usually obtained by eating fruits and vegetables; associated with scurvy (hence its chemical name, ascorbic acid).