Fourth Party System/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Fourth Party System, or pages that link to Fourth Party System or to this page or whose text .
- United States of America : Constitutional republic in North America, has major land borders with Mexico and Canada.
- Political party : An organization that seeks to advance the interests of its members by obtaining political power
- First Party System : U.S. political system (1792-early 1820s) pitting Alexander Hamilton's Federalist Party against the Democratic-Republican Party of Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.
- Second Party System : Term used by historians and political scientists referring to the United States' political system from about 1828 to 1854.
- Third Party System : The political universe in American politics from about 1854 to the mid 1890s; the main concerns were nationalism.
- Fifth Party System : In U.S. political history, the period from 1932 to the present, also called New Deal Era during the presidency of Franklin D. Roosevelt