FIFA World Cup/Related Articles
< FIFA World Cup
Revision as of 21:29, 11 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to FIFA World Cup, or pages that link to FIFA World Cup or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/FIFA World Cup. Needs checking by a human.
- Chile : A country in the southwestern part of South America occupying a long and narrow coastal strip between the Andes mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
- Coca-Cola : A carbonated soft drink produced by The Coca-Cola Company of Atlanta, Georgia.
- Come with Me : A 1998 hit single by Puff Daddy featuring Jimmy Page, which samples Led Zeppelin's 'Kashmir', for the soundtrack to the film Godzilla.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- FIFA : Acronym for the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (French for International Federation of Association Football), the international governing body of association football.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Mexico : A country in North America, bordering the United States on the north and Guatemala and Belize on the south.
- Scotland : A country that forms the northernmost part of the United Kingdom; population about 5,200,000.
- Uruguay : An economically sound democracy in the Southern Cone of South America, with Argentina and Brazil as neighbors