Development of music perception in children/Bibliography
< Development of music perception in children
Revision as of 03:16, 20 October 2008 by Chris Day (Development of Music perception in children/Bibliography moved to Development of music perception in children/Bibliography)
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Song, J.H.; Banai, K.; Kraus, N. (2008). "Brainstem Timing Deficits in Children with Learning Impairment May Result from Corticofugal Origins.". Audiol Neurootol 13 (5): 335-344. DOI:10.1159/000132689. Research Blogging.
- Hannon, E.E.; Trainor, L.J. (2007). "Music acquisition: effects of enculturation and formal training on development". Trends in Cognitive Sciences 11 (11): 466-472. DOI:10.1016/j.tics.2007.08.008. Research Blogging.
- Moore, J.K. (2007). "The human auditory system: A timeline of development". International Journal of Audiology 46 (9): 460-478. DOI:10.1080/14992020701383019. Research Blogging.
- Magne, C.; Schön, D.; Besson, M. (2006). "Musician Children Detect Pitch Violations in Both Music and Language Better than Nonmusician Children: Behavioral and Electrophysiological Approaches". Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience 18 (2): 199-211. DOI:10.1162/jocn.2006.18.2.199. Research Blogging.