Chiropractic history/Related Articles
< Chiropractic history
Revision as of 18:37, 1 November 2010 by D. Matt Innis (Chiropractic History/Related Articles moved to Chiropractic history/Related Articles: lower case)
- See also changes related to Chiropractic history, or pages that link to Chiropractic history or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Chiropractic History. Needs checking by a human.
- American College of Physicians : American organization of doctors of internal medicine (internists), and physicians.
- Chiropractic : A complementary, alternative health-care profession that aims to heal using manual therapies on the spine and extremities.
- Daniel David Palmer : Add brief definition or description
- Flexner Report : Influential report on medical school curricula in the USA (1910), which transformed it to one based on scientific preparation and formal education.
- Healing arts : The health sciences, forms of complementary and alternative medicine, and traditional practices aimed at curing disease, healing injury and promoting wellness.
- Osteopathy : Non-allopathic system of medicine in which emphasis is given on the musculoskeletal system, and the body's ability to heal itself under the right conditions; osteopathic medicine is a conventional medical curriculum with additional training in manipulation