Centre of a ring/Related Articles
< Centre of a ring
Revision as of 05:11, 29 July 2009 by Daniel Mietchen (Robot: Creating Related Articles subpage)
- See also changes related to Centre of a ring, or pages that link to Centre of a ring or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Centre of a ring. Needs checking by a human.
- Algebra over a field : A ring containing an isomorphic copy of a given field in its centre.
- Centre (mathematics) : Add brief definition or description
- Derivation (mathematics) : A map defined on a ring which behaves formally like differentiation: D(x.y)=D(x).y+x.D(y).
- Division ring : (or skew field), In algebra it is a ring in which every non-zero element is invertible.
- Serge Lang : (19 May 1927 – 12 September 2005) French-born American mathematician known for his work in number theory and for his mathematics textbooks, including the influential Algebra.