Capital Asset Pricing Model/Related Articles
< Capital Asset Pricing Model
Revision as of 01:06, 29 July 2009 by Daniel Mietchen (Robot: Creating Related Articles subpage)
- See also changes related to Capital Asset Pricing Model, or pages that link to Capital Asset Pricing Model or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Capital Asset Pricing Model. Needs checking by a human.
- Cost of equity : The minimum rate of return a firm must offer shareholders to compensate for waiting for their returns, and for bearing some risk.
- Crash of 2008 : the international banking crisis that followed the subprime mortgage crisis of 2007.
- Dividend Discount Model : The value of a share is (definitionally) equal to the total of its discounted future dividend payments.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Financial economics : the economics of investment choices made by individuals and corporations, and their consequences for the economy, .
- Financial system : The interactive system of organisations that serve as intermediaries between lenders and borrowers.
- Harry Markowitz : An economist best known for his work in modern portfolio theory, pioneering the Markowitz Efficient Portfolio theory.