Côte d'Azur/Related Articles
< Côte d'Azur
Revision as of 20:49, 11 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Côte d'Azur, or pages that link to Côte d'Azur or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Côte d'Azur. Needs checking by a human.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Mediterranean Sea : The body of water separating Europe from Africa.
- Monaco : Small, sovereign city-state on the Mediterranean Sea, entirely surrounded by France.
- Nice : City of Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur, in France, on the Mediterranean Sea.
- Provence : Region of southwestern Europe, politically in France and culturally in Occitania, stretching from the Rhone to the Alps along the Mediterranean Sea.