- See also changes related to Bron-Yr-Aur, or pages that link to Bron-Yr-Aur or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Wales : A country of the United Kingdom that historically was considered a principality; population about 3,000,000.
- South Snowdonia : Add brief definition or description
- Cottage : Add brief definition or description
- River Dovey : Add brief definition or description
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Led Zeppelin III : A 1970 album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, known for it's album cover consisting of a revolving wheel.
- Led Zeppelin IV : A 1971 album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, which became their biggest selling album to date. Also known by the titles Four Symbols, Untitled, The Fourth Album, and Zoso.
- Bron-Y-Aur Stomp : A 1969 folk-rock song recorded by Led Zeppelin for their album Led Zeppelin III, inspired by a Welsh cottage called Bron-Yr-Aur.
- Bron-Yr-Aur (song) : A 1975 folk instrumental recorded by Led Zeppelin for their album Physical Graffiti.
- Jimmy Page and Robert Plant : A 1990s musical collaboration between former Led Zeppelin members Jimmy Page and Robert Plant.
- No Quarter: Jimmy Page and Robert Plant Unledded : A 1994 concert film release of the Jimmy Page and Robert Plant MTV Unledded acoustic series performance of the same name.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- Charlotte Martin : (b. 20 September 1945) French fashion model and former partner to Led Zeppelin founder Jimmy Page, and mother of Scarlet Page.
- Scarlet Page : (b. 24 March 1971) English photographer and daughter to Led Zeppelin founder Jimmy Page, and model Charlotte Martin.
- Stairway to Heaven : 1971 song written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, which became their signature tune and a centrepiece for the group's live performances.