Bay of Fundy/Related Articles
< Bay of Fundy
Revision as of 16:18, 11 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Bay of Fundy, or pages that link to Bay of Fundy or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bay of Fundy. Needs checking by a human.
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- Dartmouth, Nova Scotia : (2001 pop.: 65,741), A metropolitan area of the Halifax Regional Municipality, and a former city in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia.
- Maine : A State in New England, in the north-east USA.
- New Brunswick, Canada : a Maritime province on the east coast of Canada.
- Nova Scotia : (population 939,531) A Maritime province on the east coast of Canada.
- Tide : The rising or falling of an ocean due to tidal forces.