B28 (nuclear weapon)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to B28 (nuclear weapon), or pages that link to B28 (nuclear weapon) or to this page or whose text .
- United States nuclear weapons : All U.S. nuclear weapons, past or present, in deployment, production, or approved for production; not including experimental devices
- Fusion device : An explosive device, whether used as a weapon or for other purposes, which depends for most of its explosive power on the release of energy by combining atomic nuclei
- One-point safe criterion : A design goal for nuclear weapons, to ensure that a single built-in detonator firing, or an external explosive charge fired next to the weapon, could not result in a nuclear yield greater than two kilograms TNT equivalent
- Permissive Action Link : Built into a nuclear weapon, a component that requires an external code, not known to the crew but provided through the chain of command, to enable detonation in combination with other safety features
- Red Beard (nuclear weapon) : U.K. 15-25 KT nuclear gravity bomb intended as a tactical nuclear weapon