- See also changes related to Angiography, or pages that link to Angiography or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Angiography. Needs checking by a human.
- Advanced cardiac life support : The use of methods and equipment, beyond the level of cardiopulmonary resuscitation but less than surgical or interventional cardiology, to treat cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Ankle brachial index : Ratio of the blood pressure in the lower legs to the blood pressure in the arms.
- Contrast medium : Substance that is introduced into or around a structure and allows radiographic visualisation of the structure.
- Graduate medical education : A medical degree, most often a bachelor's degree, from a school or college of medicine, usually combined with practical clinical experience.
- History of neuroimaging : The development of techniques allowing to visualize brain structure and function.
- Radiology : A physician specialty with a core competence in obtaining and diagnosing by means of instruments that receive energy transmitted through the body; there are a number of subspecialties.