Airborne Warning and Control System/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Airborne Warning and Control System, or pages that link to Airborne Warning and Control System or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Airborne Warning and Control System. Needs checking by a human.
- AIM-9 Sidewinder : The first operational heat-seeking air-to-air missile, this weapon, with five generations of improvements, has been in service for over fifty years.
- Air force : The part of a nation's military that is responsible, at the least, for long range air warfare.
- Air refueling : Transferring fuel from one aircraft to another while both are in flight.
- Airborne Reconnaissance Low : A multifunction U.S. Army intelligence collection aircraft, available in small numbers and to be replaced by the Airborne Common Sensor
- Eighth Air Force : The organization currently "owning" the bombers, information operations, and most intelligence aircraft of the United States Air Force; it conducted strategic bombing against Germany in the Second World War
- Integrated air defense system : An air defense that combines radar, anti-aircraft artillery, surface-to-air missiles, and fighter aircraft, presenting multiple layers of defense under systematic command and control
- Intelligence analysis management : the process of managing and organizing the analytical processing of raw intelligence information into finished intelligence
- Interceptor : A fighter aircraft optimized for short- or long-range defensive counter-air, typically against relatively unmaneuverable bombers; it does not necessarily have the "dogfight" capability of air superiority fighters
- Joint Tactical Information Distribution System : The primary communications system used for sharing tactical information internally, and among NATO, Australia, and other U.S. allies
- Novator R-172 (missile) : An extremely long-range Russian air-to-air missile, licensed to India, apparently optimized for attacking high-value assets such as Airborne Warning and Control System, air refueling and cruise missile carrier aircraft
- P-8 Poseidon : New maritime patrol aircraft, built on a Boeing 737 airframe for the United States Navy
- RC-135 family aircraft : A group of U.S. Air Force aircraft payloads for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance that share the basic KC-135 Stratotanker airframe