Agatha Christie/Related Articles
< Agatha Christie
Revision as of 10:15, 30 June 2009 by Caesar Schinas (Robot: Creating Related Articles subpage)
- See also changes related to Agatha Christie, or pages that link to Agatha Christie or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Agatha Christie. Needs checking by a human.
- Catalog of prominent mystery writers : Add brief definition or description
- Crime : Acts or omissions that are made offences against the law and which are prosecuted by the State.
- Detective : A person, usually employed in a state agency and sometimes by private parties, to investigate and solve crimes.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Sir Henry Merrivale : A fictional British detective, created by the American mystery writer John Dickson Carr, who enjoyed wide popularity in the 1930s and 1940s.