9-11 Conspiracy Theories/Related Articles
- See also changes related to 9-11 Conspiracy Theories, or pages that link to 9-11 Conspiracy Theories or to this page or whose text .
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- George W. Bush Administration : The policies and acts during the presidency of George W. Bush, the 43rd president of the United States of America
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- Central Intelligence Agency : The principal civilian intelligence organization of the United States, specializing in all-source intelligence analysis, clandestine human-source intelligence, and covert action.
- Federal Aviation Administration : The U.S. government agency responsible for the safe operation of civil aviation and air traffic control, but not for security of aircraft
- Federal Bureau of Investigation : The principal U.S. Federal police agency, part of the U.S. Department of Justice and the United States intelligence community, who has arrest authority, and is the primary authority for a variety of domestic crimes, civilian counterespionage within the United States, and organized crime
- North American Air Defense Command : The joint Canada-U.S. military organization responsible for aerospace threat warning and defense for North America
- Building implosion : Add brief definition or description
- Transponder : A device, used in navigation, air traffic control, Safety of Life at Sea, and military operations (e.g., Identification-friend-or-foe which, when interrogated by an appropriate radio or radar signal, replies with its identification and other relevant navigation data
- Radar : (acronym for "radio detection and ranging") A technique used for detecting and tracking targets, navigation, imagery, and special applications.
- Air-to-air missile : A guided missile fired by one aircraft at another airborne target, such as an aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicle, or cruise missile