Difference between revisions of "World Wide Web/External Links"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(moving external links)
Revision as of 02:55, 10 June 2008
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Berners-Lee, Tim; Bray, Tim; Connolly, Dan; Cotton, Paul; Fielding, Roy; Jeckle, Mario; Lilley, Chris; Mendelsohn, Noah; Orchard, David; Walsh, Norman; Williams, Stuart (December 15, 2004). Architecture of the World Wide Web, Volume One. Version 20041215. W3C.
- Halsall, Fred  (2005). Computer Networking and the Internet, fifth edition. Pearson Education. ISBN 0-321-26358-8.
- Fielding, R.; Gettys, J.; Mogul, J.; Frystyk, H.; Masinter, L.; Leach, P.; Berners-Lee, T. (June 1999). Hypertext Transfer Protocol — HTTP/1.1. Request For Comments 2616. Information Sciences Institute.
- Polo, Luciano (2003). World Wide Web Technology Architecture: A Conceptual Analysis. New Devices. Retrieved on July 31, 2005.
- Open Directory — Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development
- WWW-Virtual Library: History of the Internet & W3
- Early archive of the first web site
- Internet Statistics: Growth and Usage of the Web and the Internet
- The History of the Web
- The World Wide Web Virtual Library: Web Site Tools from the World Wide Web Virtual Library
- A comprehensive history with people, concepts and many interesting quotations
- Article DirectorySome articles about World Wide Web