I am a PhD student at Brown University Computer Science; I have a Bachelor's in CS and physics from WPI. My area of research is approximation algorithms and other areas of theoretical CS (I'm partly a closet mathematician). Other interests include mathematics, economics, approval voting and climate change policy. For more information, see http://www.cs.brown.edu/~ws/personal.html .
I hereby dual-license my edits under GFDL and CC-by-sa. I am not relaxing the attribution requirement; users of my edits must credit Citizendium as normal.
Pages under my user space:
- Some notes on neutrality I've been working on.
Pages I've started:
Other pages I've worked a lot on:
- (None so far)
Proposals of mine I need to remember to follow-through on:
- Drive user feedback proposal
- Make a [help pages housecleaning initiative] proposal.
- Make an official proposal [prohibiting editor-authors from using editor powers]
- Consider making an official proposal for [deletion of old data for privacy]