I have been enthusiastic about wikis and collective building of knowledge for some time. I live near Paris, France. I wrote a book about wikis simply called "Les wikis", the first of its kind in French. I also blog on www.cooperatique.com and www.cooperatics.com (English).
I hold a MSc in Management from HEC School of management and a Master in technology management.
I worked 3 years as an organization consultant, then a few months in a marketing adgency, before turning to journalism. Right now, I still write books about management and technology and work as a freelance project manager. I taught a course about wikis and give lectures from time to time.
I wish to help in Citizendium because it can give more credibility to the collective building of knowledge, I think. I like the idea of building a bridge between experts and the wisdom of the crowds.
I am not a full-time academic person, rather an entrepreneur who likes writing. I hope to be able to help in my fields of expertise: management, marketing, cooperation theories and best practices. I also want to help on internationalization and recruitment.
So I'm saying a big hello to everyone and I am sure we will build something useful!
Obviously, most of it is in French...
- My résumé : http://www.jeromedelacroix.com/english/carriereAnglais.htm
- The book I wrote about wikis: http://www.mm2editions.com/us/wikis.shtml
- A white paper I wrote about Voice over IP: http://www.elenbi.com/telecom_et_si/archives/2006/01/manuel_de_voip_35_entreprises_temoignent.php
- My French blog: http://www.cooperatique.com
- My English blog: http://www.cooperatics.com
- Another blog where I regularly poublish (French) : http://visionary.wordpress.com