NGC 6981/Related Articles
< NGC 6981Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:50, 11 January 2010 by imported>Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to NGC 6981, or pages that link to NGC 6981 or to this page or whose text contains "NGC 6981".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/NGC 6981. Needs checking by a human.
- Aquarius [r]: Constellation in the equatorial region of the Southern Hemisphere near Pisces and Aquila, the 11th member of the zodiac, its name is Latin for 'water-bearer' or 'cup-bearer'. [e]
- Epsilon Aquarii [r]: A 4th magnitude star in the constellation Aquarius. [e]
- Globular cluster [r]: Spherical, globular collection of stars that orbits a galactic core as a satellite, and is generally smaller in size than a galaxy. [e]
- Messier object [r]: Systematic list of nebulae, galaxies, and star clusters, first compiled and published in 1771 by Charles Messier, it originally contained 45 objects, later superseded by the New General Catalogue (NGC). [e]