Intermediate System-Intermediate System/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Intermediate System-Intermediate System, or pages that link to Intermediate System-Intermediate System or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Intermediate System-Intermediate System. Needs checking by a human.
- Internet Protocol version 6 : The next-generation Internet Protocol, providing (among other benefits) a vastly increased address space (128bits), which should in turn provide the ability for an end-to-end Internet and allowing new models of communication to be developed.
- Link state routing : A paradigm for drawing the "map" of a network, to be used by routers, based on a model where the direct connections of each router in a scope are flooded to all others in that scope, and they perform a distributed computation to determine the best paths to other destinations from their place in the topology. Larger link state networks, for performance reasons, are usually hierarchical.
- Open Shortest Path First traffic engineering extensions : A set of extensions to the OSPF version 2 (i.e., for Internet Protocol version 4) routing protocol, intended to provide information for route computation that is optimized for creating overlays of Multi-Protocol Label Switching and Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching paths
- Open Shortest Path First : Add brief definition or description
- Routing protocol : Add brief definition or description