Fear, uncertainty and doubt/Related Articles
< Fear, uncertainty and doubtJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 09:35, 19 July 2008 by (Information operations vice psychological warfare; need to see if an r-template can point to a subhead)
- See also changes related to Fear, uncertainty and doubt, or pages that link to Fear, uncertainty and doubt or to this page or whose text .
- Advertising : Form of communication used to help sell products and services.
- Decisionmaking : Add brief definition or description
- Public opinion : Pooled judgment or attitude of the population in regard to a specific issue or situation.
- Propaganda : Information issued by governments, intended to influence a target audience; it may be acknowledged by its source, be of ambiguous source, or have a false source; the content may be true or false, independently of the truth of its ostensible origin
- Cognitive dissonance : Add brief definition or description
- Information operations : The integrated employment of the core capabilities of electronic warfare, computer network operations, psychological operations, military deception, and operations security.
- Stereotype : Cultural bias created by attributing real or perceived qualities or behaviour to an entire, or assuming them to be true for every individual within that group.