Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Copyright, or pages that link to Copyright or to this page or whose text .
- Author : The main or final creator of a written work.
- Intellectual property : A term referring to information that can be protected by patents, trademarks, trade secret practices and copyrights.
- Work for hire : Add brief definition or description
- Copyleft : The use of traditional copyright and intellectual property law to pursue goals of open sharing and collaboration.
- Copyright Tribunal : Add brief definition or description
- Fair use : A limitation of United States federal copyright law providing that a greater societal good is achieved when limited material from copyrighted works can be used without prior permission of the copyright holder.
- Digital rights management : Legal and technical techniques used by media publishers in an attempt to control distribution and usage of distributed video, audio, ebooks, and similar electronic media.
- Open source : A common shorthand for open source software.
- Patent : Grant made by a government that confers upon the creator of an invention the sole right to make, use, and sell that invention for a set period of time.
- Public domain : Intellectual property that is not protected by copyright, trade mark or patent.
- Service mark : Add brief definition or description
- Trademark : A word, phrase, design, or other feature that is legally accepted to identify the source of a product or service
- World Intellectual Property Organization : Add brief definition or description