Computer networking application protocols/Related Articles
< Computer networking application protocolsJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Computer networking application protocols, or pages that link to Computer networking application protocols or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Computer networking application protocols. Needs checking by a human.
- Client-server : A protocol model for networking, in which the client always initiates requests for service, and the server only responds to request
- Computer networking reference models : Add brief definition or description
- File transfer : In computer networking, a means for copying an ordered set of records comprising a file, from at least one computer, to at least one computer
- Spoken language : An example of language produced using some of the articulatory organs, e.g. the mouth, vocal folds or lungs, or intended for production by these organs; alternatively, the entire act of communicating verbally - what people mean or intend, the words they use, their accent, intonation and so on.