The Citizendium has been the main subject of and mentioned in hundreds of articles from around the world, both offline and online, including a feature article from the Associated Press, as well as the Times of London, the Financial Times, the Los Angeles Times, NPR, Wired.com, Time magazine, many radio programs from around the world, etc. CZ has also appeared in all of the big tech blogs, such as Slashdot, TechCrunch, BoingBoing, Digg, etc. It was also prominently mentioned as the first "solution" in Andrew Keen's entertaining and thought-provoking book, The Cult of the Amateur. (But we actually like amateurs.)
The authors at CZ have been too busy to keep track, frankly. But here is the Google News "Citizendium" archive. Another compilation of links (which is still incomplete) is in the Citizendium Blog's "press & blogs" category.
Dr. Larry Sanger, Editor-in-Chief
- The Citizendium Foundation
- Press Release #8 — Sep. 19, 2008 — Wiki Encyclopedia Invites Biologists to a Weeklong Open House
- Press Release #7 — Feb. 20, 2008 — Citizendium Makes it Easier for Authors to Submit Articles
- Press Release #6 — Jan. 24, 2008 — University Assignments Going Cyber: Citizendium Announces Eduzendium Initiative
- Press Release #5 — Dec. 21, 2007 — The Citizendium encyclopedia project picks a Creative Commons license
- Press Release #4 — Oct. 30, 2007 — Citizendium Wiki Celebrates One Year Online
- Press Release #3 — Mar. 27, 2007 — Beta Open to Public Viewing
- Press Release #2 — Jan. 24th, 2007 — Pilot Open to Public Participation
- Press Release #1 — Oct. 17th, 2006 — Pilot Project Launch Announcement
Some of our earliest mentions are on this archived page.
|CZ:Home | Workgroups | Personnel | Governance | Proposals | Recruitment | Contact | Donate | FAQ | Sitemap | Other|
|How to Edit||