Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:33, 27 April 2021 by (start)
- Art: Application of human creativity to existing materials, resulting in a new object or experience.
- Arts and Crafts movement: An arts movement (about 1870-1920) in the English speaking countries.
- Decorative arts: Small decorative items created by artisans and skilled craftsmen.
- Healing arts: The health sciences, forms of complementary and alternative medicine, and traditional practices aimed at curing disease, healing injury and promoting wellness.
- Martial arts: Codified systems of both armed and weaponless, or empty-handed, skills intended to develop and increase proficiency in combat.
- Studio arts: A subset of visual arts in which artists use largely manual techniques to produce representational or abstract images