White nationalism/Related Articles
- See also changes related to White nationalism, or pages that link to White nationalism or to this page or whose text .
- Politics : Activity that relates to the way in which society is governed, and the process by which human beings living in communities make decisions and establish obligatory values for its members.
- Separatism : Add brief definition or description
- White power : Add brief definition or description
- 11th Hour Remnant Messenger : Inactive Christian Identity ministry in Idaho; listed as extremist group by Anti-Defamation League
- American Front : "A collective of highly motivated racialists of European descent, striving to establish an autonomous homeland for American whites"; emphasizes working class ("will not be enslaved by the greed of Capitalism, the oppression of Communism, or the disgrace of multiculuralism"); listed as extremist group by Anti-Defamation League
- American Renaissance : A journal, founded by Jared Taylor, which considers race the "most prominent and divisive challenge" faced by the western world, emphasizing an analytic approach it calls race realism and the Anti-Defamation League calls extremism
- Don Black : Add brief definition or description
- British National Party : British far-right populist and nationalist political party.
- Council of Conservative Citizens : U.S. social conservative group, emphasizing white, European, Christian culture; successor to White Citizens' Council and considered racist; politically active
- David Duke : U.S. political figure associated with white supremacy and antisemitism, who has been a Louisiana state representative and has run as a Republican for national office; has been a Ku Klux Klan leader and was listed as an extremist by the Anti-Defamation League
- Front National : Add brief definition or description
- League of American Patriots : (LOAP); a white nationalist group in the northeast U.S.; sponsor of Political Cesspool; listed as extremist group by Anti-Defamation League; has its own website and is on Stormfront
- Lynx and Lamb Gaede : Add brief definition or description
- National Alliance : White nationalist group founded by William Pierce in 1974 as a spinoff of Willis Carto's National Youth Alliance; current chair is Erich Gliebe; had been largest neo-Nazi organization in U.S. but split in 2005; spinoff organization now is European Americans United
- National Vanguard : Add brief definition or description
- Political Cesspool : White nationalist AM radio and Internet program by James Edwards, produced in Memphis, Tennessee in the U.S.
- Jared Taylor : (1951-) Publisher of American Renaissance; has written serious books about national identity and believes that the most productive nations, such as Japan, where he grew up, are racially homogenous; he is considered an extremist on racial matters by the Anti-Defamation League; speaker to the Council of Conservative Citizens
- John Tyndall : Add brief definition or description