West Virginia/Related Articles
- See also changes related to West Virginia, or pages that link to West Virginia or to this page or whose text .
- 1 Parent topics
- 2 Subtopics
- 3 Other related topics
- 4 Bot-suggested topics
- United States of America : Constitutional republic in North America, has major land borders with Mexico and Canada.
- Charleston, West Virginia : Add brief definition or description
- Huntington, West Virginia : Add brief definition or description
- Wheeling, West Virginia : Add brief definition or description
Politics and government
- Robert Byrd : U.S. Senator (D-West Virginia); Senate Armed Services Committee
- John D. Rockefeller (politician) : Add brief definition or description
U.S. House of Representatives
- Shelley Moore Capito : U.S. Representative, (R-West Virginia) House Financial Services Committee; Congressional Internet Caucus
- Alan B. Mollohan : A member of the United States House of Representatives (Democrat) representing the 1st Congressional District of West Virginia.
- Nick Rahall : Add brief definition or description
Social, cultural, and educational
- To include 4 yr colleges and universities, also museums, zoos, etc
Industry and agriculture
- Principal crops and farming-related articles, industrial products, etc
Geographical and geological features
- Examples: Hoover Dam
- Either native born or important in some way to the state
- Institutions and installations such as military (West Point), research facilities (Los Alamos), National Paks, Wilderness areas
Associated U.S. states and Canadian provinces
- Tribes, reservations, etc
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/West Virginia. Needs checking by a human.
- American Civil War : Major war 1861-65 fought over slavery in which the U.S. defeated the secessionist Confederate States of America.
- CALPUFF air pollution dispersion model : An advanced, integrated Gaussian puff modeling system for the simulation of air pollution dispersion.
- Clarence Earl Gideon : The petitioner/defendant in a landmark U.S. Supreme Court case, decided in 1963, establishing the right to counsel protected by the Sixth Amendment of the United States Constitution.
- Coal mining : A term that encompasses the various methods used to extract the carbon-containing rock called coal from the ground.
- Confederate States of America : Government formed by eleven southern states of the United States between 1861 and 1865, during the American Civil War.
- Dolly Sods Wilderness : Wilderness area in the Allegheny Mountains of eastern West Virginia, USA and part of the Monongahela National Forest.
- John Brown : (1800-59) American abolitionist who led a raid on the U.S. federal arsenal at Harpers Ferry and was hanged for his efforts, becoming a martyr in the antislavery fight as a result.
- Kentucky : 15th state of the USA
- Ku Klux Klan : Add brief definition or description
- Leser v. Garnett : A case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that the Nineteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution had been constitutionally established.
- Maryland : A State on the Eastern coast of the USA.
- Ohio : The 17th state admitted to the United States of America.
- Pennsylvania : One of the fifty states in the United States
- Potomac River : Add brief definition or description
- Thirteen Colonies : The historical region ranging from the present-day Canadian province of Quebec to the present-day state of Georgia which comprised the thirteen British colonies in North America.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit : Located in Richmond, Virginia, the intermediate Federal appellate court for the mid-Atlantic area of the United States
- Virginia, history : Add brief definition or description
- Virginia : A state in the southeastern United States.