Walter Berns/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Walter Berns, or pages that link to Walter Berns or to this page or whose text .
- Political philosophy : Branch of philosophy that deals with fundamental questions about politics.
- Constitutional law : Interpretation of legal matters with the assumption that a formal constitution is the supreme authority; usually refers to U.S. jurisprudence
- American Enterprise Institute : A major U.S. political, economic and international relations "think tank", which has always been associated with a free enterprise view, and has, in recent decades, become more associated with neoconservatism and an interventionist foreign policy; many of its fellows went into policy positions in Republican administrations, and returned at the end of their tenure
- Abraham Lincoln : (1809-65) Born in Illinois, President of the United States during the American Civil War.
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : The policies and practices authorized for interrogation of suspected terrorists by the United States Department of Defense and the United States intelligence community during the George W. Bush Administration
- Prerogative power : A legal doctrine that empowers a head of state or government to act beyond the laws of a nation, when the supreme national interests of that nation are involved