|The nominations period has now closed. Voting runs from June 14th-20th, 2014.|
Nominations closed at midnight UTC on Saturday, June 6th, 2015.
To view changes to the way the project is run, see the referenda page.
Citizendium Council nominations
For a candidate to appear on the ballot for a Council position, he or she must:
- Be nominated by a Citizen in good standing, including him- or herself.
- Be Seconded by another Citizen in good standing only if he or she is nominating him- or herself. Otherwise, a Citizen's nomination does not need to be Seconded.
- Formally accept the nomination.
- Russell D. Jones John Stephenson (talk) 17:19, 26 May 2015 (UTC)
- Robert Badgett Peter Jackson (talk) 09:41, 30 May 2015 (UTC)
- Pat Palmer John Stephenson (talk) 13:25, 30 May 2015 (UTC)
- Peter Jackson Anthony.Sebastian (talk) 22:44, 2 June 2015 (UTC)
- Hayford Peirce Anthony.Sebastian (talk) 22:44, 2 June 2015 (UTC)
|Russell D. Jones||accept Russell D. Jones (talk) 19:02, 1 June 2015 (UTC)||No official statement submitted|
|Pat Palmer||accept Pat Palmer (talk) 18:49, 10, June 2015 (UTC) - if not too late||No official statement submitted|
Voting in the election and for referenda runs from 00:01 UTC on Sunday, June 14th 2015 to midnight UTC on Saturday, June 20th 2015. Voting will use the election voting page.
- Election rules do not prohibit candidates from making unofficial statements elsewhere.
- This acceptance (on a locked page) occurred after the close of the nominations period and the Managing Editor's authorisation of the ballot, so cannot now be added.