User:Anton Sweeney/articles created
- Ireland: Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Ireland (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed. (disambiguation page)
- Ireland (state): Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- Republic of Ireland: Add brief definition or description (redirect page to Ireland (state))
- 30th Dáil: Add brief definition or description
- Dáil Éireann: The lower house of the Oireachtas (parliament) of Ireland.
- Teachta Dála: Add brief definition or description (stub)
- Ireland (island): An island to the west coast of Great Britain, comprising the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Dublin: "The capital city of Ireland, which has had several other cities and towns named after it."
- Provinces of Ireland: Add brief definition or description
- Counties of Ireland: Traditional and local government subdivisions of the island of Ireland.
- World of Warcraft Trading Card Game: A collectible card game based on the hugely popular World of Warcraft MMORPG published by Blizzard Entertainment. - created on the first Write-a-Thon day
- Full Irish breakfast: A meal generally consisting of at least five elements: fried pork sausages, bacon rashers, fried egg, toasted bread, and tea. - because I'd just had one for tea ;-)
- Michael Collins: Irish revolutionary leader who led negotiations at the Anglo-Irish Treaty. Lead the pro-treaty side during the Irish Civil War.
- Sea Stallion: A modern-day authentic reconstruction of a 30-metre Viking longship.
- Role-playing game: A type of game in which the participants assume the roles of characters and collaboratively create stories, often in an fantastic setting. - and a big expansion of the extant (but under a different name) Pen and paper role-playing game
- Catalog of Irish cuisine: Add brief definition or description moved Irish cuisine/Catalogs
- Phishing: Use of online social engineering methods in order to persuade a victim to part with personal details such as online banking logins, in order to perpetrate fraud.
- U2: One of the world's most popular rock groups, formed in Dublin in 1976.
- Live-action role-playing game: Type of role-playing game in which the participants physically play the role of their characters, and may move about the play area to interact with other players and the environment.
- The Hobbit: A children's story written by J.R.R. Tolkien, which was first published in 1937.
- Irish Census of 1911: Add brief definition or description
- Adoption: In childcare, a legal act in which existing parental rights are terminated and are instead granted to adoptive parents.
- Kosovo: Country in south-eastern Europe which declared independence from Serbia in 2008 - not officially recognised by the United Nations.
- Fidel Castro: (1926—2016) Former president of Cuba.
- Blaa: A bread roll peculiar to County Waterford in Ireland.
- Catalog of Irish political parties : Add brief definition or description
- Six Nations Championship: "The premiere Northern-hemisphere international Rugby union competition."
- Heineken Cup: The premier Rugby union international club competition in the northern hemisphere.
- User:Anton Sweeney/Sandbox/Workgroups (internal - basically having a look at current workgroups, what ones have been requested, seeing where they'd go, and if there's a better way to organise them).
- User:Anton Sweeney/Sandbox/Articletemplate - an experiment.
Plan to eventually work on
- World of Warcraft (Beaten on this one. Still, it'll encourage me to get articles started/put them in mainspace rather than sitting on Sandbox versions or ones in my head :P )