Unitary warhead/Related Articles
Unitary warhead: A warhead for artillery, unguided rockets, or missiles, which is filled with a single explosive charge rather than cluster submunitions
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Warhead : That part of a military weapon, which actively moves to strike a target, that causes the desired destructive effect on the target
- AGM-84 SLAM : An air-launched land-attack missile derived from the AGM-84 Harpoon, an anti-shipping missile
- MGM-140 ATACMS : A short- to medium-range ballistic missile, developed by the U.S. Army to engage high-value ground targets beyond the range of cannon, yet under the direct control of ground forces commanders; fired by the M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System
- XM31 (rocket) : A surface-to-surface missile using aerodynamic flight control, carrying a unitary warhead, fired from the M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System or M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket System, at targets beyond the range of M109 howitzers
- Cluster munition : A military weapon, fired or dropped from another weapon, that releases smaller submunitions that cause the actual destructive effect