Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, or pages that link to Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab or to this page or whose text .
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- Transportation security : Add brief definition or description
- Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula : "Affiliate" al-Qaeda group principally in Yemen and also Saudi Arabia
- Radical Islamism : From the perspective of Western liberal democracy, the use of both political and violent methods to establish Islamist theocratic rule, either in existing democracies or in emerging states
- Anwar al-Aulaqi : American-born radical Islamic cleric, later resident in Yemen, who was associated with al-Qaeda and Hamas, Nidal Hasan and possibly Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (1971-2011).
- Pentaerythritol tetranitrate : Add brief definition or description
- Triacetyl triperoxide : A dangerously unstable but relatively easy to make -- if accidental explosion is avoided -- explosive for terrorist use in liquid or solid form; contains no nitro groups making it hard to detect by many sensors; precursors are relatively commonly available commercial chemicals
- Sulfuric acid : A chemical compound with the formula H2SO4, which is the diprotic acid of the sulfate anion SO4-2. It can be classified as an inorganic strong acid which is a dense, corrosive, liquid at room temperature and pressure.
- Nigeria : Country on the coast of West Africa, bordering the Atlantic Ocean in the south, Niger to the north, Benin to the west, and Cameroon to the east.
- Yemen : A Middle Eastern country with a coast on the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean, and land borders with Saudi Arabia and Oman.
- Justin Raimondo : Editorial Director and Columnist, AntiWar.com; Adjunct Scholar with the Ludwig von Mises Institute; Senior Fellow at the Center for Libertarian Studies, writer for Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture