USS Skagit (AKA-105)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to USS Skagit (AKA-105), or pages that link to USS Skagit (AKA-105) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/USS Skagit (AKA-105). Needs checking by a human.
- Alaska : The largest and most northerly state in the United States of America but sparse in population (pop. 670,053).
- Attack cargo ship : A WWII-era U.S. Navy ship designed specifically to carry heavy equipment, supplies and troops in support of amphibious assaults, and to provide naval gunfire support during those assaults.
- North Carolina Shipbuilding Company : A shipyard in Wilmington, North Carolina, created for an emergency shipbuilding program in the early days of World War II.
- Saigon : The largest city of Vietnam, renamed Ho Chi Minh City after reunification of the North and South in 1975
- USS Winston (AKA-94) : Serving in WWII, an Andromeda-class attack cargo ship