U.S. intelligence activities in Iran/Related Articles
- See also changes related to U.S. intelligence activities in Iran, or pages that link to U.S. intelligence activities in Iran or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/CIA activities in Iran. Needs checking by a human.
- 1993 World Trade Center bombing : A 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center in New York, by a loose grouping of terrorists with both jihadist and specific anti-American and Israeli goals, killing 6 and injuring over 1000 people
- CIA activities in the Middle East and South Asia : Add brief definition or description
- Jordan : An Arab country of the Middle East, landlocked and bordered by Iraq, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and the West Bank of Palestine
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad : (1956–) President of Iran since 6th August 2005.
- Ramzi Yousef : A participant in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, now serving life without parole in a U.S. prison; the nephew of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and involved in what, at the time, was an informal worldwide network of jihadists
- United States Special Operations Command : A U.S. Unified Combatant Command with both functional and operational responsibilities, both to prepare special operations forces for the geographic commands, and to execute strategic special operations, typically under national orders and high security classification