Twentieth Air Force/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Twentieth Air Force, or pages that link to Twentieth Air Force or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Twentieth Air Force. Needs checking by a human.
- Air Combat Command : The United States Air Force headquarters responsibility for preparing and training resources for the operational Unified Combatant Commands, as well as doctrinal development
- Eighth Air Force : The organization currently "owning" the bombers, information operations, and most intelligence aircraft of the United States Air Force; it conducted strategic bombing against Germany in the Second World War
- F. E. Warren Air Force Base : A geographically immense United States Air Force base, spreading across Colorado, Nebraska and Wyoming, containing the overall headquarters, Twentieth Air Force, of the operational land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles of the United States, as well as approximately one-third of the missiles
- Fourteenth Air Force : The United States Air Force organization that controls military satellite launch and operations for the Air Force Space Command, and performs space support operations for the United States Strategic Command and probably the National Reconnaissance Office
- Intercontinental ballistic missile : A ballistic missile, carrying one or more warheads, with a range in excess of 5500 kilometers; the definition traditionally referred to land-based weapons, but some submarine-launched ballistic missiles have this capability
- United States Air Force : One of the uniformed services of the United States, with principal responsibility for land-based long-range and high-performance aircraft, as well as land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles
- United States Strategic Command : The U.S. unified headquarters for the missions of worldwide nuclear and conventional precision strike; command, control, communications, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance in support of strategic operations; global network operations of the Global Information Grid, information operations, ballistic missile defense, and reduction of Weapons of Mass Destruction threats