Twelfth Air Force
Headquartered at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Ariz., Twelfth Air Force controls the Air Combat Command conventional fighter and bomber forces based in the western United States and is the Air Component (AFSOUTH) for the Unified Combatant Command, United States Southern Command.
Beale Air Force Base, California
- 9th Reconnaissance Wing
Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Ariz.
- Headquarters, Twelfth Air Force
- 355th Wing: A/OA-10
- EC-130 COMPASS CALL, stationed at Davis-Monthan, is an Eighth Air Force asset and controlled by the 55th Wing at Offutt AFB, Neb.)
Dyess Air Force Base, Texas
- 7th Bomb Wing: B-1
Ellsworth Air Force Base, S.D.
- 28th Bomb Wing: B-1
Holloman AFB, N.M.
- 49th Fighter Wing: F-117, T-38
Mountain Home AFB, Idaho
- 66th Fighter Wing: F-15C/D, F-15E, F-16D, F-16CJ suppression of enemy air defense variant
- Air Expeditionary Force Battlelab
Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska
- 55th Reconnaissance Wing, which flies a variety of C3I-ISR aircraft
Robbins Air Force Base, Georgia
116th Air Control Wing at Robbins Air Force Base, Ga.
Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma
Tinker is home to the most intensely deployed wing in the Air Force, the 552nd Air Control Wing operating the E-3 Sentry Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS), now under Twelfth Air Force. It is also the operating location for the joint Air Force-Navy task force for the E-6 TACAMO command and control aircraft.
- 3rd Combat Communications Group
Tenants at non-12th AF Bases
- 388th Fighter Wing (F-16C/D) and 419th Fighter Wing [Air Force Reserve], Hill Air Force Base, Utah
- 1st Air Support Operations Group, Fort Lewis, Wash.