Turki al-Faisal/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Turki al-Faisal, or pages that link to Turki al-Faisal or to this page or whose text .
- Saudi Arabia : A country in the Middle East, governed by a monarchy under Islamic law, which includes the most revered sites in Islam, and also dominates the world's oil economy.
- House of Saud : Current royal family of Saudi Arabia, whose first leader, Abd al-Aziz ibn Saud, took power in 1932; founded by Muhammad ibn Saud and associated with leadership of Wahhabism since 1744
- Abdul Rasul Sayyaf : An Afghanistan politician and warlord, the only Pashtun leader in the Northern Alliance, and a Wahhabist favoring strict Islamic rule
- Afghan Arab : Fighters against the Soviets, and then participants in jihad operating from Afghanistan and Pakistan, who are not of Afghan ethnicity but fought in the region, trained there or were supported by organizations based in the areas
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- General Intelligence Department (Saudi Arabia) : The national intelligence service of Saudi Arabia
- Osama bin Laden : Radical jihadist who, with Ayman al-Zawahiri, founded a group known as al-Qaeda, which is credited with a series of terrorist attacks.
- Central Intelligence Agency : The principal civilian intelligence organization of the United States, specializing in all-source intelligence analysis, clandestine human-source intelligence, and covert action.
- Peshawar Seven : Coalition of seven Sunni mujahideen groups resisting the Soviets in the Afghanistan War (1978-92), assembled by Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence and with a sanctuary in Peshawar.