Tony Blair/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Tony Blair, or pages that link to Tony Blair or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Labour Party (UK) : Political party in the United Kingdom, founded at the start of the 20th century, and has been seen since 1920 as the principal party of the Left.
- Government of the United Kingdom
- Quartet on the Middle East : An international group comprising the United Nations, the European Union, the United States of America and Russia, concerned with bringing about an agreed settlement in the conflict over Israel and Palestine.
- Prime Minister of the United Kingdom : The head of the British government, usually the leader of the largest political party in the House of Commons.
- Leader of the Labour Party (UK) : Add brief definition or description
- Leader of the Opposition (UK) : Leader of the largest political party in the UK House of Commons in opposition to the government; office held by Ed Miliband since September 2010.
- Member of Parliament (UK) : An elected representative in the House of Commons (the lower house of the legislative branch of government in the UK); they represent the public, debate legislation, vote on whether a bill should become law, and serve on various committees.
- Gordon Brown : Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Leader of the Labour Party from June 2007 to May 2010; previously Chancellor of the Exchequer from May 1997.
Senior allies of Tony Blair in government.
- Peter Mandelson : Add brief definition or description
- Alastair Campbell : Director of Communications and Strategy for Tony Blair between 1997 and 2003, commonly referred to as Blair's "spin doctor". Testified at the Hutton Inquiry.
- John Reid : Former Chief Technology Officer, Colgate Palmolive; former CEO, CityQuicker; board member, Center for Global Development
- Charles Falconer, Baron Falconer of Thoroton : Add brief definition or description
- Cherie Booth : English judge, formerly a barrister at Matrix Chambers. Wife of former prime minister Tony Blair.