Tom Tancredo/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Tom Tancredo, or pages that link to Tom Tancredo or to this page or whose text .
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- U.S. Republican Party : One of two major contemporary political parties in the United States; center-right; the elephant is its symbol.
- Nativism (politics) : Interests of certain established inhabitants of an area or nation as compared to claims of newcomers or immigrants.
- Tea Party Movement : Add brief definition or description
- 2008 United States presidential election : The 55th quadrennial United States presidential election held on November 4, 2008.
- U.S. House of Representatives : The lower house of the United States Congress.
- Colorado : State in the western United States.
- WorldNetDaily : A web-based investigative and opinion journalism site, whose editorial policy is generally associated with American conservatism
- Barack Obama : 44th President of the United States of America (2009–2017) and a former Senator from Illinois (born 1961).
- John McCain : (1936–) Republican Senator from Arizona (1986–) and the Republican presidential candidate in 2008; ranking minority member, Senate Armed Services Committee; member ex officio, Senate Select Committee on Intelligence; Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction
- George W. Bush : (1946–) 43rd U.S. President (Republican), elected in 2000 and re-elected in 2004.
- Ronald Reagan : (1911–2004) 40th President of the United States, Republican.
- George H. W. Bush : (1924–2018) 41st U.S. President (Republican), elected in 1988 and serving one term; Director of Central Intelligence; U.S. Ambassador to China; youngest naval aviator in World War II.