Tom Lantos/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Tom Lantos, or pages that link to Tom Lantos or to this page or whose text .
- U.S. House of Representatives : The lower house of the United States Congress.
- Human rights : Natural civil and political rights considered universal and applicable to all human beings worldwide.
- The Holocaust : Nazi Germany's systematic economic exploitation, followed by killing, of European Jews and others deemed racial and ideological enemies
- Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission : Bipartisan group in the U.S. Congress to promote adherence to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other agreements
- Antisemitism : In basic usage, hostility against, or persecution of, Jews, rather than ethnically Semitic people in general, or non-Semitic Jews
- Mary Robinson : First female President of Ireland (1990 – 1997) and a former UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (1997 – 2002); recipient of Presidential Medal of Freedom, controversial about views and conference direction about Israel-Palestine Conflict
- Zionist Organization of America : The oldest Zionist organization in the United States, who supports a one-state solution based on a historic and Biblical right of the Jewish people to have a state on both sides of the Jordan River; they regard a Palestinian state as dangerous
- Ján Slota : Add brief definition or description
- Iraq Study Group : Add brief definition or description
- Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs : An organization dedicated to advancing the strategic relationship between the US and Israel, with military exchanges, education and research
- The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy : A controversial book by two American academics, suggesting that the relationship between the United States and Israel is dysfunctional, but affected by a loose but politically powerful set of interest groups in both countries
- Kenneth Timmerman : Journalist and author; Executive Director, Foundation for Democracy in Iran; President and director of Middle East Data Project; Member, Committee on the Present Danger; advisory board,American Congress for Truth; former staff, House Committee on Foreign Affairs and aide to Rep. Tom Lantos (D-California); past publisher of Iran Brief