Tom Barry/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Tom Barry, or pages that link to Tom Barry or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Tom Barry. Needs checking by a human.
- Dublin : "The capital city of Ireland, which has had several other cities and towns named after it."
- Easter Rising : A revolt against the Anglo-Irish union, starting on Easter Monday, 1916
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Irish Volunteers : Add brief definition or description
- Irish War of Independence : The conflict between the forces of the provisional government of the Irish Republic and Britain which took place between January 1919 and July 1921.
- Liam Lynch : Irish revolutionary, commander in the Irish War of Independence and leader of the anti-treaty IRA in the Irish Civil War.