Theater Battle Management Core System/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Theater Battle Management Core System, or pages that link to Theater Battle Management Core System or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Theater Battle Management Core System. Needs checking by a human.
- Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System : A U.S. Army and Marine artillery fire control system that cooperates with Navy and Air Force fire control systems, as well as British, French, Italian and German artillery systems.
- Air tasking order : The process and documentation of plans for the coordinated use of air and missile resources, and ground systems, such as electronic warfare and intelligence collection, which may interact with them
- Controlling close support to ground forces : Doctrine for deconflicting and activelu controlling all forms of kinetic and nonkinetic fires support to troops close enough to the enemy that there is a significant danger of fratricide or degrading friendly capabilities
- Deconfliction : The process of avoiding mutual interference, or destruction, among resources under one's control
- Global Information Grid : The overall computing and communications architecture and systems interconnecting the U.S. Department of Defense military and civilian organizations, other government agencies, and allied nations; information is at the strategic/theater and operational, not tactical levels
- Marine Air-Ground Task Force : The basic structure of United States Marine Corps combined arms, task-organized units
- Operation DESERT STORM : That part of the Gulf War, beginning with the first air strikes at 02:00 local time, 17 January 1991, until the main ground assault into Kuwait, Operation DESERT SABRE
- U.S. Navy : The branch of the United States Armed Forces charged with sea operations
- Unified Combatant Command : Operational line-of-commands for United States military groups.