The elimination of metaphysics/Related Articles
- See also changes related to The elimination of metaphysics, or pages that link to The elimination of metaphysics or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/The elimination of metaphysics. Needs checking by a human.
- Logical positivism : A school of philosophy that combines positivism—which states that the only authentic knowledge is scientific knowledge—with some kind of logical analysis, which is similar, but not the same as logicism.
- Meaning : Referent that is conveyed or signified, that is intended in a specified manner.
- Metaphysics : Branch of philosophy concerned with explaining the nature of the world.
- Rudolf Carnap : (1891–1970) Philosopher, a leading member of the Vienna Circle and an advocate of logical positivism
- Vienna Circle : Group of philosophers, scientists, and mathematicians formed in the 1920s that met regularly in Vienna to investigate scientific language and scientific method.