The End of History and the Last Man/Related Articles
- See also changes related to The End of History and the Last Man, or pages that link to The End of History and the Last Man or to this page or whose text .
- Francis Fukuyama : Professor at the School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University, author and government adviser on global development and foreign policy; in and out of neoconservatism; adjunct fellow, Hudson Institute; director, National Endowment for Democracy, New America Foundation
- World history : The study and teaching of connections within the global community.
- Democracy : A form of government in which ultimate sovereignty rests with the people.
- Nationalism : Strong belief that the interests of a particular nation-state are of primary importance.
- Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel : (1770–1831) German idealist philosopher, most famous for writings on Geist and dialectic.
- Henry Kissinger : (1923—) American academic, diplomat, and simultaneously Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs and Secretary of State in the Nixon Administration; promoted realism (foreign policy) and détente with China and the Soviet Union; shared 1973 Nobel Peace Prize for ending the Vietnam War; Director, Atlantic Council
- Karl Marx : 19th century philosopher and economist. Creator of a theoretical foundation for Communism.
- Max Weber : Add brief definition or description