- See also changes related to Television, or pages that link to Television or to this page or whose text .
- Broadcasting : Add brief definition or description
- Broadcast media : Add brief definition or description
- Media : The embodiment or transmission of information, as with the arts, or radio, television, newspapers, magazines, and internet, considered collectively.
- Game show : Add brief definition or description
- John Logie Baird : Scottish engineer (1888-1946), best known as the inventor of the first practical, publicly demonstrated electromechanical television system in the world.
- Reality television : Television genre based on following the lives of people in normal or staged situations; opposite of 'scripted' television.
- Television drama : Add brief definition or description
- Radio : Transmission and reception of information, which can be voice, data or imagery over electromagnetic radiation in free space (i.e., wireless). The information is modulated onto a carrier wave
- Video : An image sequence in an electronic medium.
- Alexandra Palace : Building built in an area between Hornsey, Muswell Hill and Wood Green in North London, England, in 1873 as a public centre of recreation, education and entertainment and as North London's counterpart to the Crystal Palace in South London.