Talk:U.S. government training of foreign police
This article suffers for having no introduction - most other articles start out with "x is" but this article does not at any point give an overview of what the subject is. I do not feel qualified to write one myself. David Finn 09:34, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
- Fair enough. This article came from a split of others, and that got missed. I'll try to get to it later today. Thanks for reading it; other eyes are very welcome on this complex subject.
- Indeed, it could well be updated for the much more carefully observed issues of training Iraqi and Afghan police. Howard C. Berkowitz 16:09, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for the quick reply. I have been spending some time reading random articles to see the overall style for my own writing and have been quite impressed with the overall quality of developed articles. Cheers. David Finn 00:06, 13 August 2010 (UTC)
- Please continue giving me an additional set of eyes on this one. I have been diverted a bit by rewrites and recruiting more eyes on a paid article on commercial fishing electronics. It occurs to me, if you deal with more modern yachts, I do work on marine electronics, principally the computers but I do have some navigational knowledge. There are general articles on navigation and marine navigation that just scratch the surface. Howard C. Berkowitz 00:36, 13 August 2010 (UTC)
- So far I have only managed to navigate my boat to the bottom of the canal I live alongside so that help may prove necessary. David Finn 13:07, 13 August 2010 (UTC)