Talk:Resigning from the UK Parliament

From Citizendium
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is developing and not approved.
Main Article
Related Articles  [?]
Bibliography  [?]
External Links  [?]
Citable Version  [?]
Catalogs [?]
To learn how to update the categories for this article, see here. To update categories, edit the metadata template.
 Definition Legal issues which govern leaving the House of Commons and House of Lords. [d] [e]
Checklist and Archives
 Workgroup category Politics [Categories OK]
 Talk Archive none  English language variant British English

Suggested name changes

Perhaps this article should be renamed to something like Parliamentary resignation (UK) or resignation (UK Parliament)? David E. Volk 20:32, 13 December 2008 (UTC)

The Wikipedia one is resignation from the UK Parliament I think. I don't really mind, though if we had articles on resigning from other parliaments, one of David's might be better. John Stephenson 01:59, 19 December 2008 (UTC)