Gel Electrophoresis of DNA and RNA
Just a quick note:
- Ethidium bromide-staining of gels can be done after the electrophoresis is run. Also, a number of other stains are also avialable, including SybrGold. David E. Volk 20:25, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
Ryan's Evaluation Comments
Here are a few changes that I think will make your article a bit clearer:
- Generation of Heat can be moved farther down because it is not as important as the information below it
- An easy way to include more links is to link the different detection techniques
- The section Gel Electrophoresis of Proteins is unnecessary as is because in the detection and process sections you already mention proteins. I would suggest moving it up or just discarding it.
- You also need images but I assume you’re already working on that.
Ryan O'Neil 19:52, 12 December 2010 (UTC)